My last post was Father's Day cards 2010. Today is a Father's Day 2011 card.


I really like this card. I made it for my son-in-law. I had been looking at some of the really nice wooden sign post pieces at Archiever's - but they were $3.99 apiece. Not a chance I was going to buy that for one card. Then I came across this die cut. It is "sign post" from Sizzix. I love it! I have used it for a couple of things already. Going to have to get more jump rings though!! This card is on ivory linen cardstock. The sign is embossed with a Tim Holtz embossing folder - the wood one.
Now, I have to tell you I took the saying in this card from a great HALLMARK card I saw and modified it some. I really liked the idea. I DID put a note on the back of this card with the HALLMARK notification!!
The saying on the inside is layered on a darker piece of cardstock that was embossed with the brick pattern from the Tim Holtz collection.
Hopefully time for another post before a year is up!
No comments:
Post a Comment