Sunday, August 29, 2010

Father's Day

Okay, so Father's Day should be before the Fourth. I am trying to catch up and got things a little out of order. :)
This is my DH's Father's day card. I am always trying to think of what I am going to write in the card as I am making it. Was not quite sure how this one would work out, but liked it in the end.
Die cuts: Quikutz Puzzle, Spellbinders Petite Ovals - large
DP: SU old pattern pack. The red sparkle paper is unknown - in the "stash"
Stamps: For a Wonderful Husband - My Sentiments Exactly, Happy - Stampendous, With Love - Denami
This was my SIL's card. I just had to try the ribbon Becca Feeken made a while ago. I love the look of it. I figured in brown, it could be used for a guy, right??

Stamps: Happy Father's Day - PSX, Dad - Art Impressions, Sisters - Stampotique Originals, Inc. (not sure of the actual name of the stamp - I originally bought it because the older sister looks just like mine did in a picture when she was little!!)

1 comment: