Saturday, June 25, 2011

This is the card I made for my daughter - love you Anna!! She is the Mom of my two precious granddaughters - thus the two little ducklings. This is just a small piece of some older DP I had on hand. The letters are chip board that is painted with Making Memories paint and a little Ranger Distress ink. I put some matching bling on the letters. Love the Spellbinders butterfly die. I used both parts of the die and again put some bling in the wings. I used a swirl stamp to mark the flight of the butterfly. The scallop border punch is EK Success. And, amazingly I had some great glitter ribbon in my stash that matched to run along the bottom!
For the inside, I cut out two rectangles with Spellbinders scalloped rectangles and stamped Happy Mother's Day on one & wrote the saying on the other. I finished the inside with a punched section of the MS butterfly border punch and the small duck punch. Colored in the eyes and beak with Tombo markers. Added three MS square blings to give it a little sparkle.

No comments:

Post a Comment