Monday, June 27, 2011

HRU and Mother's Day cards

And, finally the last Mother's Day card :) This one is kind of special one too - my oldest granddaughter and I made it together for her Mom. She really loves to come and stamp with me - especially when it comes to the glue part. LOL! She really likes glue runners - they are fascinating, aren't they?
I had die cut a bunch of white flowers with white centers before she came over to work on this card. I just love all the variation! We just hand cut the stems and she is the one who came up with the hill for them to bloom on!
The inside is probably difficult to read - but she wrote it ALL by herself - amazing for a just-turned-5 year old!! She signed her sister's name as well. LOVE YOU HRU!!

1 comment:

  1. :) love this post. such a cute card, sweet words and sweet girls! thank you! love you too!

    ReplyDelete