When I saw SU come out with the build-a-bear dies, I knew I wanted them.
So here is KU bear - as close to her original as I could make. I used velcro strips to attach the clothes, so she could change them at will.
This photo is another bear with some more clothes. I made several bears - you know we have to have friends!!
And the pink and brown outfit...
And, finally her Christmas clothes. Since my GD's name is Holly, I loved this outfit.
I did make them sturdy by cutting out the bears in heavy cardboard, then with the color of CS I wanted to make the bear. Using my xyron, I glued the two pieces together for more play-ability!!
This photo is another bear with some more clothes. I made several bears - you know we have to have friends!!
And the pink and brown outfit...
And, finally her Christmas clothes. Since my GD's name is Holly, I loved this outfit.
I did make them sturdy by cutting out the bears in heavy cardboard, then with the color of CS I wanted to make the bear. Using my xyron, I glued the two pieces together for more play-ability!!
No comments:
Post a Comment