Valentines are probably one of the most fun types of cards to make, in my opinion. Maybe it's because I have so much valentine stuff! LOL! This card is one I made when I was frustrated. I had a bunch of pieces for a card laying around - extras from the very first card I put on my blog. Hope one of my friends will enjoy it!

I love the rose embossing folder from SU. The next two cards are made with it with VERY different looks. Just added a stamp and a little ribbon for this one.

I got into my box of "antique" card making materials. Actually, this is a box of ribbon and buttons, etc. I "saved" from my parents house when we cleaned it out. One day I went through all my parents 50th anniversary cards and cut off stuff I thought I might use. (Not sure when I had time to do that, but glad I did!) This card has the embossed rose from SU and everything else but the "Be Mine" stamp and pearls are from the antique stash.


This is anther antique stash card. It is hard to tell from this picture, but it is a very light pink.

I cannot tell you how long this card took me. I just could not get it to look right until I put the Spellbinders frame on it. Now it is one of my favorite cards!

This one is for my DH!! He is an expresso fanatic. His old Krups expresso machine bit the dust in December, so he has been trying to find a new one that was not TOO expensive. We have looked at and tried expresso makers ALL month long ranging in price from $180 to $3000. Needless to say, I am exhausted with all of it, but the latte's keep me awake. LOL! He finally got one (on a super sale) below the $180 range. It was WAY more than that originally. So, when I came across the Fiskar's coffee mug punch on the clearance rack at JoAnn's last week, I was SO excited!! (Amazing how little it takes for me to be excited...) I had never seen this punch before. So this is the card I made. I think he will love it a latte...

A little too much glare on the first photo, but shows the brown glitter paper.

Inside is nothing spectacular. Just need to write in it and it it DONE!!

I have a REALLY special antique stash card to show you, but it will have to wait till after the 14th, because it is for one of my most faithful readers - my MOM! See you next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment