It was a REALLY Happy Mother's Day. Though my sweet sons and dear DIL were not with us,
we had a FUN time. The picture below is of my daughter and her two sweet daughters. The older one is Holly. Holly is our miracle grand-daughter. She had bacterial menningitis 1 1/2 years ago and we nearly lost her. As you can see from this picture, she is doing super!! And you will see her handiwork (with Mom's help) in this blog. Here she is ready to race with her Dad.
This is the BEAUTIFUL card Holly made. I just LOVE it! Holly is a great card maker - we are going to have LOTS of fun in the years to come!!!
Don't you just love these questions? (Her Mom was a junior high history teacher before she became a SAHM.)
This is the card I made for my MOM! It was inspired by the new BoBunny Jazmyne collection. I love it! Several of the cards to follow are from that collection. I used several die cuts; Spellbinders - Fancy Tags and Decorative FlowersMS Pop-up Lily punch, both large and small.
Letters are from two Quickutz sets
Background paper - Paper Source; bought it YEARS ago.
Word stamps -SU- Stem Sayings and PSX - Happy Mother's Day
Word stamps -SU- Stem Sayings and PSX - Happy Mother's DayFlower- Inkadinkadoo.
Leaves punch - Punch Bunch.
This is the BEAUTIFUL card my dear DIL made for Mother's Day! Isn't it gorgeous?

Following are a number of cards made from the BoBunny Jasmine collection.
The first picture is the inside of a birthday card. I cannot seem to get it moved down on the page!! Stamps used are:


The large flower here is a Quickutz 4x4 called "Flower." I found on clearance at Hobby Lobby!!
I go to a great quilt sale every year with my Mom and sister in Hutchinson Kansas. It is a mission fund raiser for the Mennonite church. The quilts are made and donated by the different churches and individuals in the churches. They are then auctioned. I have purchased "several" over the years. They are FABULOUS! I have been going to the sale for about 30 years. For about the last 10 years, I have made pins for the women in our family to wear at the sale. Here are this years pins. I used the new Justrite, Stitched with Love set and colored them with copics.
This was my favorite one. Even my granddaughters wore them!! Really missed my DIL!
The 2 cards below were Copics practice cards.
This is the BEAUTIFUL card my dear DIL made for Mother's Day! Isn't it gorgeous?
Following are a number of cards made from the BoBunny Jasmine collection.
The first picture is the inside of a birthday card. I cannot seem to get it moved down on the page!! Stamps used are:
Flower - SU A Beautiful Thing Set
Happy Birthday - Hero Arts Thoughtful Messages
Happy Day - Stampendous
I just love the Happy Day stamp. I have a thank you that looks similar, but this one is much more versatile.
Thinking of you - Just for Fun
Flowers were made with die cuts as follows:
Spellbinders - Flower Creations
Just for Fun Stamp
Leaves- old SU set of hydrangeas, uncertain of name
DP - Green at Heart - Seedling Purchased at Archievers
Stickles



The large flower here is a Quickutz 4x4 called "Flower." I found on clearance at Hobby Lobby!!
I go to a great quilt sale every year with my Mom and sister in Hutchinson Kansas. It is a mission fund raiser for the Mennonite church. The quilts are made and donated by the different churches and individuals in the churches. They are then auctioned. I have purchased "several" over the years. They are FABULOUS! I have been going to the sale for about 30 years. For about the last 10 years, I have made pins for the women in our family to wear at the sale. Here are this years pins. I used the new Justrite, Stitched with Love set and colored them with copics.
This was my favorite one. Even my granddaughters wore them!! Really missed my DIL!
The 2 cards below were Copics practice cards. Stamp- Trunk by Rubber Cottage
Flowers - Prima, Sweet N Sassy Suzie from Archievers
Justrite, Stitched with Love


I just love this card. It is one I will send my son who is a dentist in the Navy. I have found the House Mouse stamps have lots of teeth motifs!!


I just love this card. It is one I will send my son who is a dentist in the Navy. I have found the House Mouse stamps have lots of teeth motifs!!Stamps - House Mouse, Bunny Lift
Words - SU Stem Sayings
Stamp - Hero Arts - Letter Messages
House Mouse - Amanda
I thought I had put this card on my blog previously, but could not find it when I wanted to replicate it yesterday. This is probably my favorite sympathy card. Cannot remember where I got the idea... I know it was "scraplifted."
I thought I had put this card on my blog previously, but could not find it when I wanted to replicate it yesterday. This is probably my favorite sympathy card. Cannot remember where I got the idea... I know it was "scraplifted." Stamps - SU Baroque
PSX - With Deepest Sympathy
I used several of the Justrite Stamps for the words, inside and out.
Stamps - SU - Crazy for Cupcakes
Markers - Copics
The cards below have the following stamp:




Thanks so much for posting! I had not checked in awhile, so it was fun to get caught up! :-) You make such beautiful cards- and even more beautiful is the love they come filled with. Thank you and love you! Hope you are having a nice weekend- despite the rain. (Great reason to stay in and stamp all day!) Love you!
ReplyDelete