So here are a few cards. The first one is using the new embossing plate from Stampin Up. Makes a quick and beautiful card. I love it!
This one is part of a new "collection" I am making for my son and wife who moved the day after graduation. I will post the "card" I made for him in my next post.
Another "missing you" card.
The next two cards are using stickers from the new Yellow Bicycle Zinnia collection I love the papers and stickers. I really like the stamps too, just have not purchased those.


This one is part of a new "collection" I am making for my son and wife who moved the day after graduation. I will post the "card" I made for him in my next post.
Another "missing you" card.
The next two cards are using stickers from the new Yellow Bicycle Zinnia collection I love the papers and stickers. I really like the stamps too, just have not purchased those. 

No comments:
Post a Comment