skip to main | skip to sidebar
The Beloved

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Birthday Cards and Invites

Some new cards I worked on this week.  The first one was a little boy's birthday invitation.  He loves cars, so I decided on the old corvette.  It just looked a little plain, so I added the road signs.  My friend loved them. 
The second and third cards were so much fun to make.  I had been waiting since before Valentine's Day to get the Quickutz Nesting Flowers.  I went to Archiever's and got the pop-up flower border the last Thursday in January.  Asked my DH to buy the Quickutz Nesting Flowers the next week to "surprise" me for Valentine's.  He did - but they were out.  He is so sweet about these things.  So, as you fellow card makers know, I was one the hunt.  Looked and looked, called stores.  No one had them in stock.  All backordered.  SO frustrating.  
But, amazingly, the Scrapbook Page (local, home-owned, KC store) finally had them this week.  And for GREAT prices!!  Wow!
So, the first one was just for fun.  I made the second card for my little niece's birthday.  I have a shot of the inside too.   Hope you enjoy all of them.











Posted by SDG at 9:52 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Links I Love

  • http:///idyllwildestudios.blogspot.com/
  • http://dawnsstampingthoughts.typepad.com/dawns_stampin_studio/
  • http://jerrikay.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/
  • http://notimetostamp.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/
  • http://nunutoolies.blogspot.com/
  • http://outtoimpress.blogspot.com/
  • http://pickledpaperdesigns.blogspot.com/
  • http://silkeledlow.blogspot.com/
  • http://stamptalkwithtosh.blogspot.com/
  • http://www.amazingpapergrace.com/
  • http://www.biblestudytools.com/
  • http://www.preceptaustin.org/Classes.htm

Paper Crafting Company's I Love

  • Archiever"s
  • Cuttlebug
  • EK Success
  • Hero Arts
  • Little Yellow Bicycle
  • Personal Stamp Exchange - A WAY old stamping company
  • Quickutz
  • Scrapbook Page
  • Sizzix
  • Spellbinders
  • Stampin Up
  • Xyron

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (7)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (6)
  • ►  2010 (8)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2009 (11)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ▼  March (4)
      • Had a day at home today.  It was fabulous not to g...
      • Easter/Spring cards
      • Birthday Cards and Invites
      • Welcome to my blog

Friends Who Visited

About Me

SDG
I am a Christian, wife, mom of 3, grammy of 3 and an avid card maker. All the cards on this blog are my creation - you may make them for your friends and family - but not for resale.
View my complete profile